Thursday, July 22, 2010

Entries

I love taking pictures to enter into a theme!  It really helps with inspirational thoughts and new views.  And there are a ton of challenges, so I like to put them all into one post ... so here ya go:


BWS tips button

Landscapes
Fall Creek Falls, TN

White
Leah in her flower girl dress

The Paper Mama
Action
Leah on the Slip n Slide
(yes, I am in love with these pictures)

Photobucket
Black and White

Audrey standing up by herself
where has the time gone ...

So, I'm also reformatting my blog and in this process, I'd like to add a challenge page ... so if you're hiding out there with a challenge I haven't found yet ... let me know, I'll play along and add your link!

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful. All of these are great entries. If you want access to all of the photo challenges, just go to my photo challenge page. There are a lot of them so you can pick and choose which ones you might like to join.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Wonderful collection of shots! Fun!

Shelle said...

I love all of your photos! The action one is so fun!!
I just entered You Capture for the first time today.

Anonymous said...

really great shots!!!

Tara said...

These are all great shots !!!

Stylist A said...

All great pictures. Love how you combined all the hops in one post! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~Alysha

Unknown said...

I really love your pictures. It was love at first click for me. ; )

W Russell said...

Such a cute flower girl dress!