Thursday, August 26, 2010

Babe with Flowers

This is my 100th entry on this blog.  Cool, huh?  So, you may have noticed I changed this blog up a little bit.  I don't know why I was trying to keep it separate from my other blog ... but I like it better this way.  My other blog is Just Thinkin'.  Soon after I started it, I started really taking pictures too.  I was totally bogging people down with entries and photos all the time ... so I started this blog.  and now I've changed the title to Just Thinkin' in Photos...this doesn't mean that I don't post photos on the other site or not write on this site ... but yeah, I think y'all get it :-).

So, if you wanna know more about me, feel free to visit me here too --


Now -- onto photo entries!

The Paper Mama
The Paper Mama
Flower

my youngest -- Audrey


Wishful Lamb

Messy Faces
Elise -- one of the girls at Leah' party

In a Yellow House

Trees


The Sunday Creative
(button not working?)
Orient
 to set in a definite position esp. in relation to the points on a compass



3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow - that's a lot of challenges. All great photos!

Jessie said...

Great shots! I love that she is trying to eat that sunflower :) Mine just stopped doing that :(

Simon said...

Your photos are beautiful whether they're just thinking with or without the words....lovely.