Monday, September 27, 2010

Aunt Lucinda Pics

Last Thursday, my Great-Aunt Lucinda passed away.  Yesterday was her funeral.  It was beautiful and sad and fun all at the same time.  I am so glad my mom didn't care if I took pictures, because I think I would have been lost without my camera.  Here are some of my favorites:


Aunt Lucinda

Pall Bearers

Casket

Boutineers
The flowers that the pall bearers were wearing.

War Eagle
Aunt Lucinda was a huge Auburn fan. I wish we had a shaker or two, but my sister did have her ticket from yesterday's win.

Flowers

Flag

Sky

Family
The whole extended family

If you would like to read more about my Great Aunt and what she meant to me -- click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. You did take some great pictures there though.