Friday, September 10, 2010

Fixes

Today is editing fun day with I heart faces!  Here are my fixes ...



Original: (copied with permission)

Edit 1:

Edited using the free version of Picnik.com
Resized and crop
Rotated
Sharpened and increased exposure a bit
Boosted color slightly
Tinted with an orange tint (faded to 77%)
Cross Process edit (faded to around 70%)

Edit 2:
Edited with Picnik too
Resize and crop
Sharpen
Boosted a little bit
Black and White edit

Guess what!?!?!?!  My friend is coming this afternoon to put Photoshop 2 on my computer!!!!!!!
Did I mention for free...hehe
She's my new favorite person ever!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Cute!! Your going to LOVE the Photoshop! It might become an addiction.

Jordi said...

I love your black and white edit! And I love the cropping as well. Great job!

Lateda said...

great job on these.. do you think your friend could come over to my house and share the love?{laugh!}

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white edit. Great job.

Julie said...

great creative crop and b & w .followed U would love for you to follow back MallieGirlPhotography.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your edits. Sweet!